The Walking Dead: RPG Sunrise
Welcome to RPG Chaos please Log in or Register

The starting of a Stalemate Tumblr_ls5i5gpTR61qjqxw8o1_400
Welcome to RPG Chaos please Log in or Register

The starting of a Stalemate Tumblr_ls5i5gpTR61qjqxw8o1_400
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new era has happened shall you fall victim to those of New Woodbury? Or shall you Fight for Freedom and against the Walkers? The Choice is yours....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The starting of a Stalemate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Firewolf
Admin
Firewolf

The starting of a Stalemate Empty
PostSubject: The starting of a Stalemate   The starting of a Stalemate EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Time has still passed by where the dead come back from there graves rissing into those we wish not to kill, many groups have ventured out to survive seeing it is best to be in a group to survive then out alone. I have my own group that I've been taking care of since day one and each day its been getting more and more dangerous and not just because of the walkers, but because of a new group that has risen from the ashes one that was believed to be destroyed a long time ago. This new group has been known as "New Woodbury", and they steal from those they can and kill any that would be considered a government affialiated group or threat. Such as myself being a former Sheriff for a small town called Macon but for the time being I have left well enough alone there with my group. I know of this new "Governor" that leads woodbury and she is dangerous... for the time being all we can do is survive but at one point we will have to rise and fight back all of us no matter what.

Skin Color, Religon and Gender all those things don't matter its just being Dead, Alive or coming back thats all that matters but that choice will only matter to others. Will other choose to fall into the crime of hurting the innocent like woodbury or will they fight back for freedom and Justice...?

Diary of
Former Sheriff
Laura Wadall
Back to top Go down
https://twdrpgsunrise.rpg-board.net

The starting of a Stalemate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Walking Dead: RPG Sunrise :: The Walking Dead: RPG Sunrise :: Storyline-
Jump to: